Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my travel cost blog.

I tend to travel a lot and am always searching for the cheapest deals; which I think others can benefit from the searching/information I have gathered. This is my way of sharing the information I have from travelling to places.

I hope to update it regularly so it will be an up to date source of information for people travelling to places I have just been to, as recent information is usually scarce or scattered over the internet.

My most recent trips were to Norway and Spain, stay tuned for information on travelling in both countries.

1 comment:

  1. Permainan Super 10 sangat diminati kedua setelah poker texas pada aplikasi IDNPLAY di S128Poker. Namun masih banyak juga yang belum paham dengan Cara Main Super Ten Versi Mobile maupun (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete